viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2011

"I think a lot of people...seem to be turned off..."

“I just think a lot of people back home, maybe here as well, just seem to be turned off. They just seem to be not conscious of a lot of things. Maybe it has always been like that though, I don’t know. You go to work, you do your robot bit for the day, you come home and turn the TV on and hypnotize yourself for four, five, six hours, and you go to bed and get up and do the same thing. It’s just a crazy world, that’s all, it’s crazy and I don’t understand it. I don’t understand it, I’m just aware of it, that’s all. I guess what’s happening in other parts of the world has to come to your part of the world before you start to wake up.”
- Ray LaMontagne

Posted via email from apm35's posterous

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
Locations of visitors to this page